Monday, September 17, 2007

Fantasy Congress


Okay Government students. Here is your chance to prove just how good you are. Do you think you have what it takes to beat your peers and your teacher when it comes to picking the dream political team? Where here is your chance.
I mentioned in one class that sometimes I play fantasy congress. Well, here is your chance to play along with me and the rest of the classes at LHS. Click on the link above and then register (Upper left hand corner). The items that you will need to have are the class ID: 164
and the class code: lockbox (of course)
Then follow the instructions for picking your team. I already have my team up and running so sign up quick if you want to compete with the master!

1 comment:

Zaiq Karim said...

WOW is all i have to say for this. I remember watching the Patriots in the Preseason and thinking, "man they are going to be amazing." However, I didn't expect them to be amazing with the help video cameras on the opponents sideline. For a man like Bill 1/2 a million$$ is nothing, and to give him another confidence boost he is now the AG? This is quite ironic. The man that just got caught in a scandal is now our Attorney General! Does that say something about the rest of the Bush Administration?