Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome to the Second Semester




Welcome to the 3rd Floor! Now that you are here...a bit of bureaucracy. For my government classes, you should have received documentation on how to sign in to the site, but if you have forgotten already, here are more instructions. When you create a name to sign in, make sure you have your FIRST/LAST Name and PERIOD # in your screen name.
When you comment to a blog, you must sign your first and last name and the period you have my class at the BEGINNING of your post. This will allow me to give you credit for your participation grade.

When you comment, it will not show up until I approve it.

Remember, this is a forum for us to communicate on topics of the day. We do not have to agree with each others comments...but your comments must be in line with the student code of conduct that you all signed.
Have fun and welcome!

2 comments:

gillianwelch03 said...

Gillian Welch, 3rd
A should-have-been hippie, huh, Mr. Perry? I can see that.
I listened to "Imagine". That was the first time I've heard it.
I read a book a few years ago, I don't remember the title, where John Lennon's "Imagine" played a very important role. This girl would always listen to it, think about it.
It was crazy.

Mr. P said...

The version you heard was not John Lennon, obviously but a tribute from another favorite of mine, Neil Young.
Anyway, welcome to the blog and congrats on following directions!