Wednesday, October 1, 2008

April 13th and Things That Still Matter!


On the above date, I made these predictions:

American League


East: Boston

Central: Cleveland

West: Seattle

Wild Card: Chicago


National League


East: Atlanta

Central: St. Louis

West: Arizona

Wild Card: Chicago


World Series Champs:
Boston


Even though I only got the Red Sox right...I am still alive.

Here's to a Red Sox vs Cubs World Series!


So here is my playoff breakdown:


Angels vs Red Sox

I hate the Angels. I am a Ranger fan. Go SAWX!!!


Rays vs Chisox

Although I would normally want the Chi's to win...I love what the Rays do.

Pitching, defense and speed that kills

Rays


Sox vs Rays

The AL East is the NFC East of Baseball...or maybe the other way around.

It came right down to the wire in the regular season. Here's hoping the Sox have a little more.

SAWX!!!


Cubs vs Dodgers

What...Manny is a Dodger? And who is their manager again? With that out of the way, how do you not want to see the Cubs make magic?

Cubs


Brewers vs Phillies

Making their 1st playoff appearance in 26 years....(I was in elementary school!), the Brew Crew have no chance. Thanks for playing.

Phillies


Cubs vs Phillies

Still rooting for a magical fall....

CUBS


World Series:

Red Sox vs Cubs

I think I will die from an over dose of peanuts and cracker jacks!


SAWX Repeat!!!!


And did I mention the Rangers finished in 2nd place!

I know, I know...they were 21 games out of 1st place but I'm a Ranger fan. Being one builds character.


There's always next year!

No comments: